Neville David Thomas

El Camino de Santiago de Compostela (by Neville David Thomas)
Walking the Way of Saint James pilgrimage routes to Santiago de Compostela in northern Spain.
The Way of St. James | Le chemin de St. Jacques | Der Jakobsweg | Camí de Santiago | Done Jakue Bidea | O Camiño de Santiago
On my first Camino (the Way of Saint James) I walked from St. Jean Pied de Port to Finisterre.
On my second Camino, I walked from Prague to Finisterre and kept a blog post for each day of my journey. I believe this to be essential reading preparation for anyone considering any part of the Camino – walking through the Czech Republic, Germany, Switzerland, France and Spain – from Prague to Santiago de Compostela, and then onto Finisterre.
Here you can read my posts in their original chronological order:
Buen Camino!